sábado, 16 de abril de 2011

SCRIBBLE MAPS: DIBUJA Y ESCRIBE SOBRE GLOOGLE MAPS

First of all, I always try to do a search to see if anyone has posted about the resources I want to share.  I didn't see Scribble Maps mentioned on here other than a post I shared last month.  I blogged about it on my blog today (http://classoftech.blogspot.com/) and thought I would share it with all of you awesome instructors on Classroom 2.0.  Hope this can fit within your mapping and/or geography projects! 

My Blog Post is Linked Here! If you dont want to check out my blog, feel free to read below!

Scribble Maps is an interactive Google Maps application that allows you to draw, write, add shapes, lines, etc to Google Maps.  You do not have to sign up and the site opens and is ready to use the minute you open it in your web browser.  Want to trace Lewis & Clark's Trailblazing adventures?  Want to have students create a route to their favorite vacation destination?  Want to highlight different areas of your own community?  Scribble Maps allows you to do it.



Scribble Mapstakes a few minutes to get the hang of, however, the tools are familiar to anyone who has used the drawing features in Paint or even Microsoft Word.  Your students will pick  it up and run with it in minutes.

http://www.scribblemaps.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario